Colombiana Buñoelina 12 oz
Product of Colombia
Use Colombiana Bunuelos to make these delicious cheese fritters. Very popular during the holidays, but can be enjoyed all year. This is a mouthful of texture and flavors.
- Buñuelina Mix ready for bunuelos
Recipe for 40 Buñuelos
- 24 ounces of Queso Blanco (ground) (Can you feta cheese or queso cotija as substitutes
- 12 oz Colombiana Buñuelina Mix
- 2 Eggs
- Mix ingredients to form the dough
- Wet with milk until you obtain a soft dough.
- Form the Bunuelos without squeezing the dough and fry
NOTE: To determine if oil temperature is right . Use a ball of dough and drop into the oil. The dough should drop and slowly float back up withing 5-8 seconds
Corn Startch, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Baking Powder, Precooked Flour
If you want more quantities of this product than are currently shown, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to try to accomodate you.